Monday, August 13, 2018

Norwegian comedian gets the runs in the pool (English subtitles)



We're playing water polo later,
and need one guy for the red team. -I'm on the red team.
-And one more for the white team. He'll be on the white team. -Will you join us?
-Sure.

-He'll do it.
-Great. We're playing now, so come
with me and get changed. -You're getting Arthur's suit.
-Sure. -Just come with me.
-Coming.

-Should I get changed...?
-Yes, just go inside. See you later. -This is going well.
-Yes, your guy is in the lead. -See?
-He's over there.

-I'm starting to get...
-Nerves? -It's just beginner's nerves.
-I can feel it in my stomach. Everyone gets it. -But it's not dangerous, is it?
-No. Just don't hit your head on the edge.

-Go to the bottom to get more air.
-It'll be great! Come on. -My stomach is upset.
-It'll be fine. -But my stomach is upset.
-Lie down if you need more air. -That's not it.
-Good luck! Stand up! Oh, my God! You must stand up, Thomas! Get me out! Pull him in! Pull him in! Get him up! -Can't you lift him out of the water?
-I'm trying.

-Come on, let's go inside.
-I told you... My clothes are there..

Norwegian comedian gets the runs in the pool (English subtitles)

No comments:

Post a Comment