Thursday, August 9, 2018

Beol itu sehat



POOP HARD POOP. FREE WAY POOP. ROCKET POOP. GAMING POOP.

Bro, quickly, please, please. Bro, I'm nearly can't hold it anymore. Oh... Sh*t...

I poop my pants. Oh, no. I miss the goal. SHRINKING VIOLET POOP.

Bro, do you still need some time? I have to go in there too. No. Are you pooping? No. Of course I am not.

POOP PANTS. ELEGANT POOP. HELLO! I believe everyone did poop. Pooping is important.

Because it is one of the parameters to show that we are healthy. We have to poop every day. But if you poop 3 or 7 or 8 times in a day... You may have a health problem.

And the best time to poop is in the morning. Because our digestive system work optimally in the morning. So, dont forget to P.O.O.P. If you like this video, please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, and SHARE this video.

And remember to poop every day. Bye!.

Beol itu sehat

No comments:

Post a Comment