Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Gratitude and Crunchy Granola recipe

It’s so awesome to be able to share your passion with the world, even if it’s only small part of the world. You feel flow of gratitude every day, you feel supported and loved. With every compliment you get every day, of course your ego is tickled, but with awareness and openness,  you simply get confirmation that you doing what you should be doing. And it feels good.
I don’t even know why I’m doing what I’m doing to be honest with you, but it feels right.  I’ve never been that passionate about cooking and spending so much time in the kitchen. Passionate about food, yes of course,  but more about the consuming part of it, rather then making it. But here I am, on a tropical island,  running a restaurant. I mean if you would tell me that’s what I’ll be doing 2 years ago, I would defo laugh out loud.  On top of that I’m sharing this experience with my man and friends who are always there if u need help.  Seriously,  I must be the luckiest one
With that in mind, I feel like I need to give back in order to keep the energy exchange flow going, so time for another recipe.  This one is on a special requests from a customer, who is trying to recreate our granola back at home, and wasn’t successful so far. It’s super quick and easy to make,  u just need to stock up with a bunch of products, that you can store and use it for other recipes and have them always handy.
And it goes like this:
Crunchy breakfast granola
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup rye flakes
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup chopped almods
1/2 cup chopped cashews
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup goji  berries
1/4 cup dates
1 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut sugar or any liquid sweetener of your choice
2 tsp cinamon
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius and prepare baking tray with parchment paper.
Toss together all seeds,  nuts and flakes. In a separate bowl whisk together oil and sugar, cinamon and vanilla and add it to the seed and flake mix. Give it a good shake until all dry ingredients are coated in the sweet stuff. Now spread it evenly on the baking tray, and bake for about 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes move the mixture around the tray with spatula, this way you will ensure all babies are nicely toasted
They are ready when turning ice golden brow  colour.  Take it out and cool it down for few minutes, then add dried fruits and mix together. Tadaaaa.  Super crunchy granola for your breakfast,  or as healthy snack. Of course feel free to add whatever nuts, seeds or dried fruits you feel like.  The beauty of it is that you can always create new blend of flavours here.
Enjoy the fun of making it, and don’t forget to add some love to it.
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment